• A foundation knowledge in computer hardware and software, as well as operating systems, networking concepts, mobile devices, troubleshooting and responsibilities of an IT professional
• Service components based on customer requirements
• Understand networking basics and apply basic cybersecurity methods to mitigate threats
• Properly and safely diagnose, resolve, and document common hardware and software issues
• Apply troubleshooting skills and provide customer support using appropriate communication skills
• Understand the basics of scripting, cloud technologies, virtualization, and multi-OS deployments in corporate environments
At Learn Networking Academy , as a Comptia Authorised Academic Partner and Cisco Network Academy, we teach you all you need to become an IT Support Specialist or a Systems Support Technician.
What is it?
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to networking to virtualization and more. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world.
Why is it different?
CompTIA A+ is the only industry recognized credential with performance testing to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks. It is trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management & technical support roles. CompTIA A+ appears in more tech support job listings than any other IT credential.
About the exam
CompTIA A+ validates the skills required to install and configure end-user devices and software; connect devices to networks; perform basic cybersecurity mitigations; troubleshoot common problems to diagnose and resolve issues; and demonstrate basic knowledge of scripting, the cloud, and virtualization.
Courses are delivered online.